Hidden Street Magic - #1 Leader In Practical Social Magic
HIDDEN STREET MAGIC/THE NOVELTY GUY ACTIVITY DAY 2018
The Novelty Activity Club (AC Club) presents to you this year's sports meet!
What is different this year?
- KNOWLEDGE ENRICHING
What can you expect:
- Activity in your interest
- Challenges against others
- Lots of fun
You will also gain special entry in to Singapore's ONLY TORTOISE "RESORT"! with more than 500 species of tortoises.
Feed them, take selfies and more! FREE! (Visitors usually need to pay to enter!)
Wait... did we say you are going to be on our VLOG!?
Location: Singapore Chinese Garden (Chinese Garden MRT)
- Group meets at
Serangoon Nex on 16th March at 10am
- Circle line to Buona Vista > Green Line to Chinese Garden.
- We will aim to return back to Serangoon MRT by 7pm.
- The whole activity is subsidised, but you will have to pay for material needs: $10/pax.
- The whole day's event and activity will be held at the Chinese Garden.
- Please bring a 1.5 Litre Water bottle.
- Please be in sports attire.
- Bring what you love to play! (eg. Cubes, kendamas, yoyos, spinners etc.)
Indicates required field
Date Of Birth
I will be there!
I will pay $10 for material needs, and understand the cost covers activities for the whole day, and I will be able to enter Singapore's only Tortoise "Resort", and feed the Tortoises for FREE! I may also be in AStarVlogs' amazing vlog!
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.